1 cup rolled oats
½ cup rice crispies cereal
¼ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
½ cup dried fruit of your choice (cranberries, raisins, dates, currants, etc.)
1 TBSP brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
3. In a bowl, stir together the first 6 ingredients (not the freeze-dried berries). Add sugar and stir to coat.
4. Spread the granola out on the baking sheet, and bake 8 minutes
5. Remove from the oven and turn the granola.
6. Return to oven and bake 2 more minutes
7. Stir in the freeze-dried berries.
The granola will harden as it cools. Enjoy!