12 asparagus spears cut into bite-sized pieces
1 Onion, diced
2 red peppers, diced
2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into quarters and sliced
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
8 oz fresh spinach
2 cups broccoli florets
18 cherry tomatoes
1 Tbsp Olive oil
9 large eggs
2 1/4 cups egg substitute
1 cup nonfat milk
1 1/2 Tbsp Traders Joes 21 Salute seasoning
5 oz shredded parmesan cheese
4 oz crumbled goat cheese
1. Sautee asparagus in a large nonstick pan with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil about 10 minutes until starting to get soft. Meanwhile sautee onions and red peppers for a few minutes in another large nonstick pan with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil. Add sliced mushrooms to onions and red peppers and sautee for a few more minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
2. Add zucchini to pan holding asparagus and sautee until starting to get soft. Add spinach and sautee for about 1-2 minutes until starting to wilt.
3. Microwave broccoli for 1 minute.
4. Drain any liquid from vegetables and place all vegetables (including cherry tomatoes) in a 13 x 9 inch nonstick baking pan.
5. Whisk together eggs, egg substitute, milk, seasoning and parmesan cheese. Pour over the vegetables.
6. Bake at 400° F for 35-40 minutes. Add goat cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
Nutrition: 1/12 of recipe / Calories 213 / Total Fat 11.2 g / Saturated Fat 5.2 g / Cholesterol 158 mg / Sodium 429 mg / Carbohydrates 10.6 g / Fiber 2.6 g / Sugar 6.0 g / Added Sugar 0 g / Protein 18.0 g