You can find spaghetti squash in the produce section in early fall throughout the winter. It is oblong and a soft yellow color. When cooked, the strands pull out just like noodles. You can rake them out with a fork. It is a great low-carb option for noodles. Eat with marinara, pesto, and/or your favorite meatballs.
1. Leave the squash whole, poke/cut hole all over with a fork or knife. I like to cut small slits in the flesh lengthwise down the squash.
2. Bake in the over at 350 degrees F for about 40-50 minutes.
3. Remove from over, cut immediately, allow to cool for 15 minutes.
4. After cut in half (lengthwise), remove the seeds. Rake the strands out with a fork.
5. Season with sea salt and black pepper.