¼ cup honey
¼ cup white wine vinegar
2 heads of romaine lettuce
1 head radicchio, leaves separated
2 satsumas, peeled and in segments
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine vinegar and honey with ¼ cup of water in a jar or small bowl.
2. If in a jar, seal, and shake well to combine mixture. If in a bowl, whisk together.
3. Arrange the lettuce and radicchio on salad plates.
4. Divide the orange segments equally.
5. Drizzle each plate with dressing.
6. Finish with dried cranberries.
Tips: Sunflower seeds would be a great topping. Also, you can combine all ingredients in a large bowl, dress and toss just before serving.