1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup whole wheat flour
½ cup AP flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ cup granola
½ cup walnut pieces
2 bananas, mashed
2/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2/3 cup non-dairy milk beverage
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bow, mix well.
3. Combine wet ingredients in a mixing bowl thoroughly.
4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
5. Spread in 2, lightly oiled, loaf pans.
6. Shake contents down to remove air, spread evenly. 7. Bake for 50 minutes until top is brown and a toothpick inserted comes