Servings: 8, 48 pinwheels
2 cans- 15 oz ea. chickpeas, drained & rinsed
1 cup spinach leaves
1½ TBSP buffalo sauce or Frank’s red hot
2-3 TBSP green onions, finely chopped
8 coconut wraps, or wraps of choice
½ tsp dried parsley
¼ tsp dried dill
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp onion flakes
¼ tsp garlic powder
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash chickpeas.
2. Add buffalo sauce, spices, and green onions. Mix to combine.
3. Layer mash and spinach leaves in coconut wraps.
4. Roll up wraps as tight as possible (without squishing it) and seal with a bit of hummus if needed!
5. Slice rolled wrap into pinwheels.