Lemon Blueberry Sour Cream Bread
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup whole wheat flour
1 ½ Tbsp all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup nonfat sour cream
1/4 cup oil
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ tsp lemon extract
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine 2 types of flour (3/4 cup all-purpose and ¾ cup whole wheat), baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, sugar, sour cream, oil, applesauce, lemon extract, lemon juice and vanilla until well blended. Add this to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Toss blueberries with 1.5 Tbsp of flour; gently stir blueberries into batter.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan that has been coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing bread from pan. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition: Serving size 1/16 of loaf / Calories 142 / Total Fat 4.6 g / Saturated Fat 0.6 g / Cholesterol 36 mg / Sodium 95 mg / Carbohydrates 22.6 g / Fiber 1.3 g / Sugar 10.5 g / Added Sugar 8.4 g / Protein 3.1 g
Adapted from: https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/211928/lemon-blueberry-bread-recipe#