1.5 Tbsp peanut oil, divided
6 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
1 Tbsp minced fresh garlic
1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 yellow squash, diced
1 zucchini, diced
2 cups cold cooked quinoa
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
6 large eggs
1. Heat 1 Tbsp peanut oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the scallions, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for about 20 seconds.
2. Add green beans, summer squash and zucchini. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
3. Add quinoa, 1/2 Tbsp peanut oil and oyster sauce. Cook, stirring, about 2-3 minutes or until the quinoa is hot.
4. Make 6 indentations in the quinoa mixture and crack an egg into each indentation. Cover the pan and cook until the egg whites are just set, about 3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with remaining scallions and serve immediately.
Nutrition: 1/6 of recipe / Calories 217 / Total Fat 9.7 g / Saturated Fat 2.4 g / Cholesterol 186 mg / Sodium 332 mg / Carbohydrates 22.6 g / Fiber 4.5 g / Sugar 4.5 g / Added Sugar 0 g / Protein 11.4 g
Adapted from: Eating Well Magazine July/August 2021 Issue