Sweet Potato Casserole
3 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
1/3 cup fat free milk
¼ cup eggbeater or egg whites
2 TBSP brown sugar
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
Non-stick cooking spray
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch
- Cover with water.
- Bring the saucepan to a boil, then reduce heat to
a low simmer.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes, or until potatoes
are tender. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sweet potatoes,
milk, eggs, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla until smooth.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish that has
been lightly oiled.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30
minutes, until heated through.