1 baguette, sliced on the diagonal
1 head garlic
4 TBSP. vegetable broth
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut top of garlic head off, drizzle 2 tablespoons of broth over the top. Wrap in foil and place in oven for 25-30 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, let cool.
4. Place bread in oven on a baking sheet and bake until light brown. Watch carefully.
5. In a small bowl, squeeze out the garlic cloves. Add remaining broth and salt, mix until smooth.
6. Spread on toasted bread. Fresh parsley or oregano would be a great addition.