2 lbs. potatoes (6 medium), boiled until done and cooled
4 Tbsp Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing
(For Fat-free option: Substitute 2 Tbsp nonfat plain yogurt and 2 Tbsp nonfat sour cream instead of mayonnaise dressing)
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 cup thinly sliced and diced celery
1 thinly sliced and diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
6 hard boiled eggs, yolks discarded; chop up whites or slice into rings with an egg slicer
3 tsp sweet pickle relish
3 tsp Primo’s Gourmet Garlic Hickory Spice or Pappy’s Seasonings
2 1/2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
1. Peel and cut potatoes into 3/4-inch chunks and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the onion, celery, red bell pepper and hard-cooked egg whites.
3. Add the pickle relish and dijon mustard and mix.
4. Add the low-fat mayonnaise dressing (or the nonfat yogurt and nonfat sour cream) and mix.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and spices. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Add more spices if you like.
Nutrition (using Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing): 8 Servings / Calories 148 / Total Fat 0.8 g / Saturated Fat 0.1 g / Cholesterol 0 mg / Sodium 534 mg / Carbohydrates 28.3 g / Fiber 2.8 g / Sugar 2.5 g / Added Sugar 0 g / Protein 5.5 g
Nutrition (using yogurt and sour cream): 8 Servings / Calories 134 / Total Fat 0.3 g / Saturated Fat 0.05 g / Cholesterol 0 mg / Sodium 531 mg / Carbohydrates 27.7 g / Fiber 2.8 g / Sugar 2.3 g / Added Sugar 0 g / Protein 5.8 g
Did you know? Normal potato salad contains about 300 calories and 21 grams of fat per serving.