3/4 cup oat flour
1/3 cup unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tbsp instant nonfat dry milk powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1 Tbsp water
2 tsp vanilla
1. Place oat flour, cocoa, sugar, milk powder and baking soda in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Add the eggs, chocolate syrup, water, and vanilla extract and stir until well mixed. Set batter aside for 15 minutes.
3. Spray the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
4. Bake at 325° F for 23-25 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is almost set. Be careful not to overtake.
5. Let the brownies cool to room temperature before cutting. May want to spray the knife with nonstick cooking spray before cutting or rinse the knife off periodically as cutting the brownies.
Nutrition: 1/12 of recipe / Calories 111 / Total Fat 1.9 g / Saturated Fat 0.6 g / Cholesterol 31 mg / Sodium 75 mg / Carbohydrates 21.0 g / Fiber 1.9 g / Sugar 12.1 g / Added Sugar 11.4 g / Protein 3.6 g
Adapted From: Secrets of Fat-Free Desserts (1998) by Sandra Woodruff, RD